We expect to have these in stock around Dec 23rd.
The Alchitry Au is our most powerful FPGA development board to date! It features a Xilinx Artix 7 FPGA which is supported by Xilinx's latest tools.
- Artix 7 XC7A35T-1C - 33,280 logic cells
- 256MB DDR3 RAM
- 102 IO pins (3.3V logic level, 20 of then can be switched to 1.8V for LVDS)
- 9 differential analog inputs (1 dedicated, 8 mixed with digital IO)
- USB C to configure and power the board
- 8 general purpose LEDs
- 1 button (typically used as a reset)
- 100 MHz on-board clock (can be multiplied internally by the FPGA)
- Powered with 5V through USB C port, 0.1" holes, or headers
- USB to serial interface for data transfer (up to 12Mbaud)
- Dimensions of 65mm x 45mm